Friday, October 16, 2009

Research

Yesterday was a day of never ending research. My husband will tell you that when I get an idea in my head, there is no stopping me until I get everything entirely figured out about that idea, and come to a conclusion about whether that idea it worth the time to pursue. Yesterday my research was dedicated to TKGA's Master Knitting program. I was able to find a forum on Ravelry with TONS of info and insights. That also led me to Here's to Ewe podcast which in turn led me to several other podcasts including Knitmore Girls . As a result of all this research, I have also determined that I DEFINITELY want to complete the program to become a certified Master Knitter. I intend to embark on the program after the holidays when things have calmed down a bit.

Speaking of holiday knitting. I finished the Pythagorean theorem scarf yesterday!!! It needs some substantial blocking, which will take place on a great big blocking day in the future. Now onto the hat and the rest of the gloves.

No comments:

Post a Comment